The reason why I wanted to write this article was to kind of continue spreading my journey on a more eco-friendly and environmentally sustainable lifestyle. When I started considering being more sustainable, I found myself kind of lost and didn't know where to start and start affordable. Articles like these really helped me start more comfortably.
Starting my shop made me realize how many items are out there for us and we don't even know it.
Buying these products will last you a long time and it will also good for the planet.
I will just create the list here below along with the link to it!
2. Reusable cotton pads for removing makeup
3. Towels for face, table, and anything you may use paper towels for
4. Set of cutlery and also containers (which I'm sure you all have, if not, get it!)
5. Water bottle with a water filter or get a water filter system so you always have access to water
7. Kindle if you read a lot of books. If you like physical books, go to the library!
8. Bamboo toothbrush to switch out your plastic one
I hope this short and simple article inspires you to start yours on sustainability. It's gonna be a rocky journey but a worth it journey!
**The amazing illustration is by Zelinette, you can find her on Instagram @zel.inette**